Find Help Today with Rehab Treatment Care Services
Drug abuse is a painful and serious illness to live with. There are an increasing number of people that are afflicted by drug and alcohol addiction. Individuals that have family members who suffer from dependency issues should enroll the addicts in rehabilitation, rehab for short. Rehab is a process meant to help addicts come to terms with their addiction, and after learn how to identify and keep away from the triggers that lead to drug use. Finally, they will learn to live a sober life in recovery. We assist for residents in Plano, TX and develop individualized, custom-made rehabilitation plans to address the physical, mental, and social needs of all their clients. Medical, vocational, and emotional complications are also addressed during the clients’ healing process. The treatment center offers a healthy, sympathetic setting for addicts who wish to start recovering from substance addiction.
Rehab Treatment Care Services
Sadly, as a result of social stigmas surrounding being ‘an addict,’ a lot of drug users hide their addiction problems away from their family members. Occasionally, families conceal a family member’s drug and alcohol abuse problems from the outside world. This is a typical reaction to substance abuse, but concealing problems will only make addiction harder to treat. Often this bitter struggle results in resentment between family members, friends, and the addict. Particularly in these sensitive circumstances, an intervention can be the best way to clear the air and convince an addict to enter rehabilitation, so Alcohol rehabilitation programs strongly suggests the use of a counselor, or an interventionist (an intervention professional) that will guide the intervention itself. Interventions can have positive effects on everybody involved, and the benefits include:
- creating a safe atmosphere
- help people come to terms with their concerns and frustration
- convincing an addict to enter rehabilitation
Along with interventions, detox is a procedure that can’t be substituted in place of rehab, so it is essential to note that detox won’t ‘cure’ an addict of their substance abuse problems. As a first part of the recovery, detox, or detoxification, can help the addict safely and quickly withdraw from the substance(s) they’re addicted to. Sometimes the aid of prescribed medication is necessary. There are two commonly utilized types of detoxification:
- Social detoxification is a kind of detox that takes place in a residential or outpatient care center, and mostly involves educating the addicts of their disease and mentally prepares them for rehabilitation.
- Medically supervised detoxification (also known as medically supervised withdrawal) is a form of detox that takes place in a hospital or inpatient facility. Due to safety reasons, the addict’s withdrawal is supervised by a nurse or doctor.
Depending on the client’s requirements, Drug treatment services can offer either form of detox. For people in Plano, TX we offer treatment for those dealing with all levels of dependency, whether they have just started displaying signs of addiction, or are longtime drug abusers and/or alcoholics. Their rehab programs include, but aren’t limited to, treatment for:
- opiates (heroin, codeine)
- prescription drugs (pharmaceuticals, hydrocodone, oxycodone)
- designer drugs (bath salts, many stimulants)
- crystal meth
Rehab recovery programs offers highly-effective rehabilitation practices by evaluating the nature of the addiction, any contributing psychological illnesses (like co-occurring disorders), and makes necessary changes for the recovery of each and every individual client.
Get Help Immediately with Rehab Treatment Care Services!
Clients of our residential rehab programs can expect treatment that incorporates the most efficient aspects of inpatient and outpatient treatment, such as:
- 24-hour supervision and access to the clinic’s personnel
- Luxurious and homey accommodations
- contact with real world situations and problems
Rehab plans are custom-designed based off of the client’s requirements, so no two people are given the same treatment. Most often, clients will take part in the following activities, from the comfort of a well-maintained residential home:
- group or one-on-one therapy
- behavioral modeling programs
- daily support meetings
- recreational activities
- daily fitness activities
Contact (214) 225-8840 to speak to our experts and ask for more details regarding substance abuse, interventions, detox, or rehabilitation facilities.